Hospital handheld portable ultraviolet disinfection lamp
1. How does the UV ozone sterilizing lamp work?
UV-C light kills bacteria without using chemicals, it can destroy the bacteria's DNA and eliminate its ability. The UV sterilizing lamp provides you with a healthy living environment.
“Did you know that ozone only takes 10 seconds to kill 99 percent of bacteria, fungi, yeast, mold, and viruses – 3,500 times faster than chlorine”
This is because one molecule of ozone is equal to 3,000 to 10,000 molecules of chlorine. Being the most powerful and rapidly-acting oxidizing agent on earth, ozone is the best killer of destructive, disease-
causing organisms. It has even been proven that ozone kills cancer cells upon contact! Other healing mechanisms of ozone include:
Inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, and protozoa
Stimulation of oxygen metabolism
Activation of the immune system
Ozone is successful in fighting illnesses because it goes directly into the body’s cells!
2. Features of UV sterilizing lamp
1. UV + ozone can be 360 ° clean, efficient sterilization, remove formaldehyde odor, purify the air.
2. High quality lamp that improves UV permeability, it’s acid resistance and corrosion resistance, with an average burn life up to 8000 hours.
3.3-speed timing, wireless remote control, 15 seconds delay to avoid UV protection.
4. Ultraviolet rays can kill microorganisms by destroying microbial DNA and RNA. Suitable for a variety of location such as bedroom, baby’s room, dens, kitchens, bathroom and any other space you want to sanitize.
5. 35W UV sterilizing lamp, disinfection area of approximately 30m2.
Material: ABS shell, Aluminum alloy bracket
UV Lamp: 253.7nm Wavelength
Fits For Room Area About 30㎡
Tube material: Quartz UV lamp
Service life: 8000 hours
Mite removal rate: up to 100%
Bactericidal rate: up to 99.9%
Timing: 15/30/60 minutes optional
Wireless Remote Control
It can be used in a refrigerator, car, bedroom, kitchen, shoe cabinet, washing room, baby's room, pet house, and other small spaces.